Parent Connection is a great way to stay connected to your student and the school during the high school years. Meetings are 7 p.m. on the third Thursday of the month, are one hour long, and focus on the interests of students, families, staff, and school. You may contact us at: email@example.com and connect with us on Facebook for the most up-to-date Parent Connection news.
Our focus is on finding ways to make the school a great place for your students to learn!
St. Edward’s Parent Connection is open to ALL parents and guardians of St. Edward students. Please join us!
Activities sponsored by Parent Connection include:
- Homecoming decorations and Pep Rally support
- Uniform Closet (gently used uniforms collection and sales)
- SAVERS fundraiser
- Prom after-party and financial support
- Dairy Queen days
- Staff appreciation
- Graduation reception
- Staff wish lists
- Chaperones for pre and post prom
- Staff Christmas breakfast
- Teacher appreciation luncheon
- Other volunteering as needed
Parent Connection Board Members
The 2016-2017 Board is:
Helen Bibler, President
Lori Ann Pettey, Co-Vice President
Ellen West, Co-Vice President
Dawn Salzmann, Treasurer
Beth Ostrander, Secretary