St. Edward Central Catholic High School is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Director of Development. St. Edward Central Catholic High School is a college preparatory, Catholic school in the Diocese of Rockford, Illinois. The school has a 75-year history of faith-based education and academic excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum 2 years relevant, successful experience preferred
- Excellent capacity to effectively articulate the mission of St. Edward
- Strong leadership, managerial, and supervisory skills
- Passion and commitment to Catholic education
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of grant writing and procurement
- Practicing Catholics preferred
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Paid Insurance (major medical, dental, vision, and life); pension, sick leave, disability insurance, and social security.
Saint Edward Central Catholic High School is a college preparatory, faith-centered Catholic community. Our mission is to nurture the discipleship of Jesus Christ and to promote excellence in education.