St. Edward Central Catholic High School is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Instructional Technology Facilitator for the 2017-18 school year. St. Edward Central Catholic High School is a college preparatory, Catholic school in the Diocese of Rockford, Illinois. The school has a 75-year history of faith-based education and academic excellence.
- Training and/or experience in technology or related fields
- Experience in instructional technology integration in the class room preferred
- Familiarity with 1:1 iPad instructional integration
- Consideration giving to applicant with Illinois Professional Educator License and classroom experience
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Solid technical knowledge and skill set to troubleshoot hardware, software, and application issues
- Practicing Catholics preferred
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. Teacher salary ranges $30,784 to $55,159
Paid Insurance (major medical, dental, vision, and life); pension, sick leave, disability insurance, and social security.