St. Edward Central Catholic High School is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Guidance Counselor/Academic Advisor for the 2017-18 school year. St. Edward Central Catholic High School is a college preparatory, Catholic school in the Diocese of Rockford, Illinois. The school has a 75-year history of faith-based education and academic excellence.
- Master’s degree must be in school counseling, another counseling or related field
- Illinois Professional Educator License with the School Counselor preferred
- Bilingual/Spanish-speaking preferred
- Evidence of strong communication and organizational skills
- Practicing Catholics preferred
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Paid Insurance (major medical, dental, vision, and life); pension, sick leave, disability insurance, and social security.
Saint Edward Central Catholic High School is a college preparatory, faith-centered Catholic community. Our mission is to nurture the discipleship of Jesus Christ and to promote excellence in education.
Applicants should apply at stedhs.org/employment-opportunities
Questions may be directed to Barbara Villont, Superintendent/Principal, St. Edward Central Catholic High School, email@example.com.